CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I remember that 1st time im start blogging is when im 16th years old,but then now im 20th oredi..time fly so fast...

Monday, March 9, 2009

my 1st time-Soney Camera(cant get it)

today eh afternoon
is my 1st time borrow my sister office eh laptop go out o

Its TOO excited
I bring it go gurney drive eh COFFEE ISLAND
there is a place for resting
for chit-chat
for gathering

haha

im very enjoy it
hahahahahaha

my sister go there for her business
who want saving money can come and meet me o
because now economy very bad ar
dont waste money in waste product

but yesterday i go quessbay hor
i saw SONY CAMERA
my lover lai de
yerrrr
enough money to buy
but i want save mone buy laptop 1st
c whether that PC FAIR
if the price ok hor
i think i want use all my money to buy laptop
aihhhhhzzzz

but i noe my family sure nt support de la
they want me save those money prepare for emergency uses

haizz

WHAT SHOULD I DO???

Help me la~~~

Yerrrr
Cannot argue with them oso

wish my lens's business can UPUPUPUPUP la!!!

0 comments: