CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I remember that 1st time im start blogging is when im 16th years old,but then now im 20th oredi..time fly so fast...

Saturday, March 7, 2009

got a little bit problem for me

just want near 1st term exam only
i feel that
have i continue study or working?
which one is better for me?

if i study
i want study
LAW?
GRAPHIC DESIGN?
ACCOUNT?
CHEMISTRY?
BIOLOGY?


if im go for work
i want work
GENERAL CLERK?
PROMOTER?
SALES GIRL?
STILL SELLING COSMETIC LENS?

or both i also touch 1st
go for trip v my anut???
if i go trip,
where should i go?

WHY
WHY
WHY


every happen sure got problem let me to things???

F5 is not a good life as I imagine before?
F5 is dificult form in secondary school?
F5 is a busy year for exam?
F5 is a active year in co-curiculum?

aiyo,so many problem la
i dont want think them also
but

CANT
I NEED TO LIVE

0 comments: