CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I remember that 1st time im start blogging is when im 16th years old,but then now im 20th oredi..time fly so fast...

Friday, November 28, 2008

Lucky Today & Sad T_T today

Lucky day

I receive the money already
Waiting it too long already
at last can receive this money

And
my customer eh wang post also reach my home today
My friend 16 november send out
today i jux can receive
late 12 day already
Why postlaju also can late will soooooooo...............
Let me wu hui my customer nia

And
My batch 3 reach d
So happy
but still got 2.5pair missing
haizzzz
why korea they do this kind things de
alwiz missing de

I WANT REFUND MONEY BETTER

so i can faster reopen
i want earn more
must earn more
then
form5 can concentra in my SPM
no need think about money already
hehe
(ops,say out already)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SAD


when i go back home
got KFC as my supper
but nobody accompany me to eat it
they do they own stuff things
left me alone
he also useless
I online he OFFLINE
like this de....
NOT FAIR

I at home eh time very few already
8 hours sleep on my BED
wake up & wash up & make up =2 hours
Bath & Eat &Online =2 hour
total i at home is 12 hour
That mean im work/at outside =12 HOURS
equal with my life time
i very tired lo
Really tired de
1 week can on left 1 day only
everyday do full time
Full time=11am until 10.30pm
part time(M)=11am until 6pm
part time(N)=3pm until 10.30pm

haizz
I working eh place stand whole day and do the house keeping
I hate do housekeeping so i want work during school holiday
But now at working oso need do the house keeping
HATE
HATE
HATE
not fair la
yerrrrr
Nobody know what im thinking now
You know?
My family know?

I sure nobody know what happen now
They jux ask ask only
Not come out from HEART
if come out from there
I sure receive it and HAPPY
but y feeling is very DOWN

I WORK D
I GROW UP?
I CAN EARN MONEY BY MYSELF?

I sumpah,next time i find eh JOB dont want this kind things
1.STANDING
2.HOUSE KEEPING
3.THE CLOTHES
4.THE SUPERVISOR
5.NO MORE SERIOUS WHEN IT WAS FUN
6.CAN EARLY GO HOME
7.CAN REST 2 DAY IN A WEEK
8.SALARY MORE THAN RM2,XXX

if i really cant go into FORM6
i want find this kind job
Abo
i want go to college and pay by myself
I want study
at least i got diploma

1 comments:

Isaac Tan said...

eh eh,tell u the truth, there's no such salary for your first job..u will only get above 2000 when u worked a few years if you are lucky..