CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I remember that 1st time im start blogging is when im 16th years old,but then now im 20th oredi..time fly so fast...

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Today
I morning morning go down stair to buy my lover "Nasi Lemak"
This is good taste
Love it~~~~

After that,i help my mummy to clean the house
As a house maid one day lo~~~Never mind
Can exercise ma
N also can learn more "Kemahiran Kehidupan"
hehe

But i really feel tired n happy lo
1st,can help my mummy
2nd,can exercise
3rd,happy enjoy with mummy
4th,mummy treat me eat(MOST IMPORTANT)

Near12 something like tat
My friend got called me go quessbay mall to sketch
but hor
no money cant do anything
hehe

But
After this hor
My "OLD" teacher called me go out to movie
hehe
my mummy say she want go n treat me watch movie
WAH~~~wonderful
We Watch CARTOON(not childish ar)

Wall-E


This story about environment
dont too much depend
Robot
As a human
must hard work & Recyclable
Dont let our EARTH as
RUBBISH
&
Full POLLUTION

So
Start from now
WE MUST LOVE EARTH AND ENVIRONMENT

THANK YOU
GOD


***********************************************************************

看完后
我就在厕所处看到我朋友的女朋友
哦~~
原来他们也是看Wall-E的
好忽然哦
而且
我还看到Nidel哦
她跟她的???一起哦
哇!!!
没想到
赫赫

Afterthat
We change place go ONE-STOP
Boling
HEHE
Long time no play d lo

aiyo
really bad lo my result
HATE TODAY
(is ok la)
my Mummy TREAT me AGAIN
wah~SYOK lo

Haiz
Behind 6.30pm something
We also go home already la
TOO TIRED

But i really happy
Cos v nan de go out lo
wakakaka

SEE
MY MOOD IS SO GOOD



0 comments: