CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I remember that 1st time im start blogging is when im 16th years old,but then now im 20th oredi..time fly so fast...

Thursday, August 7, 2008

不错哦~Excellent

Get 4 SUBJET's marks

1st
Yesterday,my teacher told me my MM just get 22 only
I cant believe it....

It make my mood sad,angry and some more got crying~
Why ar?How come my MM so low
IS IT TRUE??? T@T

During Tuition,i no "heart" to concentra what my teacher teaching
My friend oso curious why im so diam-diam?
when they ask me ,i just can say :"Haiz~~~”

Next day(mean today)
i just can get MM paper,i SEE what im wrong?
yuan lai hor~~~She mark wrong for me.....
How come ar?how come my MM can get a little marks only
She mark wrong for me.Im angry & Happy
Then my MM total marks is 64 lo
is so few la~But better than mid-year exam de la

Happy ^@^

2nd
WHAT im happy is my EST get 86 lo
is the 1st time~~
actually is 90 de
but my teacher lo,Mark wrong for me oso
This one i reli sad lo T@T
get higher marks d ,but now bo 90 d
Haiz~ Again

3rd
My BC lo
becos i bo read tio 语文知识,so ar.....
my result ar
so bad ar
BAD
BAD
BAD
78 only ~~~
Help me.......
tat 公函(Surat Rasmi),i get more mark only lo 28/30
If my BC want get good reult hor
must got essay
cos my BC can get higher marks because of ESSAY
i like CHINESE ESSAY very much

4th
My ENGLISH
Happy ^@^
Better than last time lo
get 65
my friend oso cant believe my marks ar
they titi take my paper to count the marks ar
they scare teacher give me BONUS MARKS
HNG~~~ Beh syok......

I think my marks is better than who got study~~~
cos this time i didnt study tio
before exam day,i stil go gurney shopping,buying &eating
i stil can lengan-lengan gok

GENG leh~
Cos
I want make a CONCLUSION

2 comments:

Isaac Tan said...

u wanna make a conclusion of wat?haha
congratulations on getting such good results..still got some subjects ma hor..wish u also get high marks for those subjects..=D

伊芬 Princess said...

thx full 4 ur comment
i oso hope anoter subject can get high marks oso o