CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I remember that 1st time im start blogging is when im 16th years old,but then now im 20th oredi..time fly so fast...

Friday, August 14, 2009

my 1st time -paint

where should i to paint ???
where??
???
???

MY CLASSROOM

haha
this year i s my last year to study in SMK Air Itam
My form teacher want us to decorate our classroom and get the prize from schoo;
if get the champian hor
i think got around rm2xx

before paint
our classroom was white colour
but after today
my classroom's wall is light yellow
n soft purple colour

is it nice??

SURE

suffer when to paint
we need to paint it with carefull
haha
i lazy to paint de
but because our class
so,i have no choice
haha
start frm 11am start to clean the clasroom

starter,
got around 10 ppl helping us
but after 1.30pm
aiyooo
leave 4 person only
then
got 2 "little boy" buy something
buy untill go Bazil already la
(just a joke)

if got chance,i sure take hp to skul n capture the photo
haha

(curi-curi tangkap)
haha

haiz
we decorate&paint&clean the class
until 4.45pm lo
so tired
my leg so pain now~
stand up&down
aiyo
kesian me only

at last leave 3 ppl to clean the class room n do all stuff things

I WANT MERIT MARKS ,AT LEAST 30 ar
if not,i will "beh suok" d lo
aiyo
joking joknig joking
form teacher say will treat those who got work eat
n
add our merit marks
my form teacher so NICE~
haha

next week exam d wor
no start study yet
aiyo
nvm la
2mr is saturday
start to concentra in my study tomorrow
is ok de
cos i got concentra in class
haha
and teacher say eh topic jux got 1 or 2 chapter only mA
I THINK I CAN COVER IT
cos i still want to cover my f4 things

aiyo,
now i so penat for my SEJARAH lo
f4 eh sejarah is good d
can memory those islam-islam d
but dunnoe why this year eh sejarah i cant remember those name&perjanjian d la~~

kelian
must

study hard & study smart

0 comments: