CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I remember that 1st time im start blogging is when im 16th years old,but then now im 20th oredi..time fly so fast...

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

This holiday not summer holiday

Y i will say like this
bcos im so boring in home
nothing to do

u say can study or do folio in home
but hor
reali no mood
my heart alwiz flying out

in home just watch tv
sleep
and
eat onli

wahhhh
i reli beh tahan tis type lo
i wish faster reopen better

if not
im sure very suffer d~~~

I WANT TUITION AGAIN ALREADY
but any ttn centre recommand for me?
im find tat winnie yap only
still got another???

like tuition Physic,chemistry and add.math
actuali mathematic no need tuition also de hor
do more exercise then can d lo~

buy more exercise book to do
if can,tonite go popular to buy exercise book do more practise
haha~~~
(i think i spend more time 4 shopping than in bookshop)

All subject IMPROVE IMPROVE and IMPROVE

MUST
MUST
MUST

0 comments: