CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I remember that 1st time im start blogging is when im 16th years old,but then now im 20th oredi..time fly so fast...

Monday, June 1, 2009

Fun Fair Day & My Toy's Family

Dunnoe which day d,if no wrong
i think is friday
(p/s:let my friends put aeroplane oso)

I go fun fair v my sister,mummy and nickson
im like to play like tis type childish game
i think those game no need to think or wat
(u want say me childish ,then i let u say ba!)

I play many stall oso
but
the most regret is i didnt play tat "pong pong car"
I sure find 1 day go there again
I want play tat car!!!!

I go there ar
waste got RMx0 above d jor
i calculate in car
WAHSAI,wu nia boh!!
i use many meh?
y i dont think so de?

I get my new melody there
and 2 more bear
haha
not big bear la
jux normal normal nia









0 comments: