CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I remember that 1st time im start blogging is when im 16th years old,but then now im 20th oredi..time fly so fast...

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Just past

Everything is just past though my life.


Its a new life for me.
Im 20th in this year.

I got think alot of things wana be done.
I wana get alot of things within this year.

hohohoho.....

I got a new HIM again.
Its a special case between me and him.
Everythings is going smooth here...
Nothing wrong
Im happy-ing actually,but stil feel that stil less something...
hmm~~~
Im not very sure about that also.

He like freedom & travel
Especially he like to go Island to relax...

Im expect we can last forever (if can)
Im expect we can go anywhere together for travel (if can)

Its a another feeling when i together with him.

Dont care too much.
Just

HAPPY GO LUCKY!woohoo

1 comments:

Luis Fernandes said...

Que legal. Parabéns pelo seu blogger.