CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I remember that 1st time im start blogging is when im 16th years old,but then now im 20th oredi..time fly so fast...

Saturday, May 14, 2011

STOP! Im not that kind of person

Nicholas Teoh,

Im telling you here

Im not those stupid girl to follow who is richr than you
I want have relationship not because of materials
Those materials can use money to buy is not valueable
The most important things is that
U say that time can prove am I like this type girl
I will let you know ur thinking is wrong...

Im sorry that before im making your heart break
No confident at me
No believe at me
Nevermind,I let time to prove everythings,is FAIR to u & me

And
This wednesday you take off my ring
my heart almost break more than half d
Now my hand no more ring
bu xi guan qu le
When i do anything no more ring's sound
U say after 1 month only give back to me

Ok,
I DEAL WITH YOU
no problem,im not scare about it

BUT
YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER
PLEASE START TO CONFIDENT ON ME BACK
IF NOT
IM REALLY SADNESS


0 comments: