CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I remember that 1st time im start blogging is when im 16th years old,but then now im 20th oredi..time fly so fast...

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

31st May 2011 (Special date)

Woohoo...

Today is my 1st time go Baskin Robin to buy discount ice-cream
Many people over there
People Hills People See
Woohhhh
Our number is drop aon 616,we have to wait 61 people more!!!!
Oh my Goodness,
1st time hav to wait for so long...

At 1st,hubby can wait,can follow me walk here n walk there
then he find a place to sit down d
i think he is should be ok d
manatau he walk out the shop
n stand there alone
totali dint care me
then i dint care him also,stand alone

2nd,i cnt tahan him d
then i go out chat with him
I hav "or lor" him also...
bt he feel like nothing...
when he know i hav some unhappy,he baru guai guai follow me go in n sit down
He reli look like unpatient
i cnt tahan like this la
Why u duwan think that ,is a good experience for us leh
1st time cum Baskin Robin buy those things onli....
Why u duwan feel its appreciate leh
Hubby know how to pronounce the word,why you kenot understand whats the meaning!!!
Please,you try to understand my mood!
dont let my mood down,ok?

3rd,Hubby alwiz make somthing n "kek" me de
He want to "kek" me until i angry him 96 96
YOR!!!
Like tonight,i dunnoe wat happen for the next day d
I really bo syok he alwiz "kek"
it reli make my mood bad & down
ISHHHH!!!!!!

I really dunnoe what happen on tomoro d...

Maybe Fighting again~~~
Yor,IT'S BORING FIGHT!!!!!
USELESS FIGHT!!!!
NO POINT TO FIGHT!!!!!! HATE!

0 comments: