CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I remember that 1st time im start blogging is when im 16th years old,but then now im 20th oredi..time fly so fast...

Monday, May 2, 2011

New life...New relationship

I AM ALIVE AGAIN!!!

COME!wish me goodluck here

Im veli apprieciate what i having now

THX Nicholas Teoh,unleast he dint give up our relationship.
I swear i wont do those stupid things again,it just make our relationship worst.
We promise with each other before,hav stay forever and ever
I wont break our promise since we start.
I m really thx u,my life is better than before because of you......
We have to fight our target each others...
GOGOGO
I love you so much
even though i dint imagine v can together
owhhh...is hard to imagine
Haven start together,im hav a bad image frm you
but at the last we toegther d....
How come ya?
Hmm.....its complicated

But nevermind,now is a new start for both
Come,we work hard together sure can get what we want

love you,nic

0 comments: