CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I remember that 1st time im start blogging is when im 16th years old,but then now im 20th oredi..time fly so fast...

Monday, October 17, 2011

放弃?前进?

Im confuse that should I continue now my life or not?


Should I give up?

No ones can give me their opinion.
only me....
I know what I want
But i cant get what I want
Why i need make myself so hard
Why dun just let it fly away,go away
Maybe its good for me alot

No need sadness,No need everytime have to think about others.

Should?
Need?
Have to do choose this road?

I should give myself a SPACE to cool down.
Everytime settle d but the problem still around us.

USELESS

是我放不下
是时候学习要放手了
放手的过程回辛苦
但是辛苦可以换来我一生的后悔
都是值得的

2 comments:

shelly said...

Dear, I am not sure what u mean in this blog post. But YOU should definitely NOT end your life. Life is precious, even your life. If you need to talk I will talk. What is going on? I don't speak your language, so I do not understand your other blog posts. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001713833538 (that is a link to my Facebook) I am a woman who lives in America, my name is Shelly.

Unknown said...

Hey friend, do not end your life! You are so young! It will get better!