CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I remember that 1st time im start blogging is when im 16th years old,but then now im 20th oredi..time fly so fast...

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hate-ing

Y u all alwiz zheng dui me de
allow me do this and do that
tat's my freedom
dont busy disturb my life time & study time

I oso duwan disturb u to fetch me go work
but
i no license
how i go by myself
I no time
how i go to get undang

those things not me can control de
y alwiz want me faster do finish this or that
so hate de
u noe???

u didnt stand my side and think
if i dint go for work
how i buy my new year shirt?
u give me money?

now ekonomi so bad d
i want help u
but u still say im money face
how u will think like this?
im so dissapointed
haizzz

so sad .....

0 comments: