CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

My photo
I remember that 1st time im start blogging is when im 16th years old,but then now im 20th oredi..time fly so fast...

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I dislike this type

Why you always busy?
You always happy only
Jealous you only

When we can go out?
every time say want go out but every time cant also
Lie me
When i got free
You no free

-When i online
-You no online

-When i need people accompany
-You got another program to run

-When i can sms with you
-Your busy do your stuff things

-When im offday
-You also can forget it

Why we many place no match ????
Let me know the truth
I really need a answer

*No transpot
*Still a Student
*Need SPM
*Always tuition
*Chinese Orchestra
*My uniform
*My Club

-Those thing you can help me???

Want form5 already,Still need care it all
Who help me?
Can help me?

I really need HELP

0 comments: